Tuesday 23 June 2015

Champagne and Chocolate Cake

Hello. Ahem. Hello Everyone. I have something to tell you.

Oi, listen up, there's news.

Quite sizeable news. To me at least.

I had champagne and cake for breakfast on Sunday. 


This champagne.


And this cake.


I was woken up with a cake that proposed to me. 


AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the shinies.

Two totally different family rings that we've had restored just for us.

Many nervous phone calls and much excitement have since occurred. A fair bit of fizz to boot.

We're going to get married! Eeeeek. I have just about calmed down enough to start enjoying it.



There will be many questions, I'm sure. We have very few answers to match up to them right now. You're very welcome to ask them anyway. Like seriously, ask. If they're a bit personal, maybe don't ask in the comments, ok?

Like why an I not wearing trousers in this photo. A good question. 
I feel like the job at hand is to deliver that particular piece of news to all those who might like to know it, and then to run away and give it a little while to settle in.

Ladies and Gents, this is my future Wife. 


It's going to take me a while to get used to saying that.

The entirety of the remainder of this post is soppy pictures of us that I'd like to take this opportunity to inflict upon you. Head on over to her blog for all the sappy details.

Once again, EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Next week I'll be in France! Tuesday blog time may or may not happen, dependant upon festival internet access and whether or not I can be bothered.


3 comments:

  1. This is very exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As mentioned elsewhere, but clearly worth mentioning again, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww great news, so pleased for you both.

    ReplyDelete